Tuesday, December 6, 2011

about me


Welcome to my blog. This is for me the beginning of a new experience. The experience to do what makes me happy.

Benvenuto nel mio blog. Questo e' per me l'inizio di una nuova esperienza. L'esperienza di fare cio' che mi rende felice.

A little about me:

My name is Carmen and I grew up in a beautiful country: Italy. Love, hope and the desire for new experiences have made me leave my land. Now I live in Amsterdam but I brought with me all the beauties of my country. Among these, there is love for cooking. I'm 26, many experiences, many sacrifices, some mistakes and many uncertainties… but the hope of finding the right way. And I do understand that I have to start by doing what makes me happy: Cooking. So I have created this blog: to be able to share with you and myself my (and hopefully yours) happiness.

Mi chiamo Carmen e sono cresciuta in una terra bellissima: l’Italia.  L’amore, la speranza, la voglia di nuove esperienze mi hanno fatto lasciare la mia terra. Ora vivo ad Amsterdam ma ho portato con me tutte le ricchezze del mio paese. Tra queste l’amore per la cucina. Ho 26 anni tante esperienze vissute, tanti sacrifici, un po’ di errori e tante incertezze ma con la speranza di trovare la strada giusta.  E per farlo ho capito che bisogna iniziare facendo cio’ che mi rende felice: Cucinare. Cosi ho creato questo blog: per poter condividere con voi e con me stessa la mia (e spero anche la vostra) felicita’.


7 comments:

  1. Interessente blog da un'ottima cuoca...attendo con ansia di assaggiare il tuo tiramisù!!!!
    A presto spero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciao ce! grazie per aver commentato e per i complimenti! a presto di sicuro!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mi mancherà quest'anno assaggiare il dolce natalizio tipico delle tue parti. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Carmen
    a 26 anni appassionata di cucina?
    INCREDIBILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Qual'è la tua ricetta preferita?
    Luinia

    ReplyDelete
  6. ciao Luinia,
    non ho una ricetta preferita ma molte..e presto le pubblichero' sul blog.. quindi mi segua con attenzione ;)
    grazie e a presto!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carmen, this is a great! Knowing you, I am sure I am going to read a lot of unforgettable recipes here! Looking forward to it!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete